Operator Shift Log
You need to prove compliance
Some regulations require you to capture operations logs to provide an auditable trail of events and activities. You need to save information on shifts, business units, work orders and more.
Regulations also require that you document operator experience and training, and some local regulations specify sign-off rules for shift log information. For example, ABSA regulates this in Alberta.
It’s a time-consuming task tracking all this information, but Honeywell makes it easy. Our shift log program, built into the Production Intelligence solution, empowers you to:
- Capture shift comments in real time
- Manage equipment routes and create equipment log entries
- Track operator experience and training activities on specific plant units
- Create work permits in response to work orders
- Review work orders, work permits, daily instructions and lab samples from a ruggedized PDA
- Manage operations daily instructions
- React to deviations from operations plans with real-time alerts