Honeywell Selected to Deliver Real-time Visualization Intelligent Oil Field Solution to International Energy Company
- Real-time visualization (RTV) solution will monitor all of the company’s wells and production facilities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, including 35 off-shore assets.
- The RTV solution is based on the technology foundation of Honeywell’s Well Performance Monitor, Equipment Condition Monitor and Operator Logbook for well and equipment surveillance, visualization, analysis and knowledge capture.
- Real-time information delivery with context to enable actions based on workflow.
- Integration between real-time presence, collaboration and workflows.
- Honeywell’s understanding of the oil and gas market, tight integration and next-generation functionality.
- Honeywell’s technology platform is 100% standardized on Microsoft technology.
- Microsoft-based solution built on latest versions of Windows Server, SQL Server, MOSS and Silverlight.
- Secured sale against 23 other industrial software providers.
- Showcased Office Communication Server (OCS) to client. There is a strong possibility it will be utilized in the near future.
- Windows Server 2003
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- MOSS 2007
- 6 sites in total with 1 central installation
- 3 Windows servers immediately installed (18 planned)
- 1 SQL Server immediately installed (6 planned)
- 1 MOSS Server immediately installed (6 planned)