Find out how a U.S. power company
achieved NERC CIP compliance on an accelerated schedule for December 31, 2009 deadline.
Let us help you with your security initiatives.
- How will you apply IT security practices to your critical operational assets?
- Can you ensure your security controls are in place and effective?
- How will you manage, track and report your regulatory requirements?
- Who will help you manage the difference between IT and production worlds?
- Where will you find the resources to apply security technologies across your fleet?
- How can you learn from what others in your industry have implemented?
These are ongoing issues facing process control industries.
Industrial network security is multifaceted, covering everything
from regulatory compliance to ensuring a safe and reliable industrial
process. Whatever your pain point, we can help.
If you hire a typical networking company, they’re usually IT
guys who know very little about control systems.
They don’t understand that these things are controlling
three-quarters of the plant and are worth millions and millions
of dollars. [Honeywell] knows what control systems are,
so they understand the link between business systems and control systems.
— Martin Grenier, Superintendent of Information Services
Noranda Income Fund, A Major Zinc Refinery
- Proven track record in every aspect of industrial network security
- View our customer success stories