Industrial Security & Compliance Methodology and Industry Associations
Our Complete Solution: People, Process, Technology
Honeywell approaches security from
three sides: people, process and technology. This allows us to implement a
cyber security solution that is customized to your needs.
Our Industrial Cyber Security team is built on:
- 10+ years experience providing industrial strength security solutions
- 200+ projects combining IT best practices, current regulatory
standards and complex process control environments
- Experience with over 60 control systems
- Projects in over 100 of the world’s largest industrial facilities
- The largest number of experienced industrial cyber security consultants of any organization
- A proven track record in over seven industries
- Flexibility to create a custom solution for you
Honeywell works with you to:
Honeywell team members know and understand the
latest cyber security technology and maintain reseller agreements with multiple
security technology vendors.
Anticipating the need for an automated compliance solution,
we have developed Compliance Manager,
a vendor-neutral solution that provides a single interactive portal for the management of your NERC CIP
or industry standards compliance program.
As part of our commitment to our customers, Honeywell is involved with several industry associations and standards boards. We learn firsthand what will be needed now and in the future to achieve compliance.
Control Systems Security Working Group (CSSWG) – Honeywell is
one of 12 voting members of the committee. Our mandate is to
generate interpretations, guidelines and useful tools for the
implementation of CIP standards and controls within a process
control environment. Our most notable outputs from the group
(some of which Honeywell chaired) are as follows:
- Antivirus management
- Patch Management
- Top 10 Vulnerabilities List 05/06/07
- Incident Response Guideline
- Timestamping Guideline
Learn more about NERC.