Mobile Equipment Monitoring
Your heavy equipment is a huge part of your mine’s operating and
maintenance costs. Its effectiveness also plays a huge role in
determining your profitability. How do you manage your equipment
assets to operate efficiently and reduce production costs?
The Solution: Mobile Equipment Monitor
Mobile Equipment monitor gives you real-time insight
into the operating status and performance of your heavy mining
equipment. Increased visibility of asset performance makes it
easy to know when to intervene and address issues before they
have an effect on the bottom line. It is also the only
vendor-independent solution that is able to monitor and analyze
any OEM equipment, which enables seamless communication between
monitoring devices and the mining base station.
Mobile Equipment Monitor is a comprehensive and scalable monitoring
system that meets the requirements of both the smallest mine and the
largest multi-site enterprise. Remote access to data over the mine’s
wireless network allows for immediate visibility into asset and
operator performance, meaning operations managers and maintenance
teams have reliable information to act upon at any time.
Benefits of Mobile Equipment Monitor
- Monitor and manage all field equipment regardless of supplier
- Integrate with corporate systems such as maintenance and dispatch
- Remotely monitor the fleet and prevent developing problems before they lead to downtime
- Reduce emergency maintenance
- Adopt a condition-based maintenance methodology
- Significantly extend equipment life
- Validate operating practices to maximize fleet reliability
- Maximize production and reduce operating costs
||'Powered by Matrikon' symbolizes that this product/solution is system and application independent.