Thursday, March 29, 2007
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (GMT +00:00)
Alarm Management Boot Camp: Basic Training is for process control professionals that wish to leverage their control and alarm systems to predict equipment failure, maintain process reliability and optimize maintenance activities.
In essence, part 1 of this multipart series covers the 5W’s of Alarm Management and importance of implementing effective strategies.
Upon completion of the broadcast, participants will:
- understand exactly what alarm management is and why it is so important in today’s competitive environment
- learn how they can reduce the quantity and improve the quality of their alarms
- understand the alarm management lifecycle and how it provides the successful foundation for dynamic alarming and early event detection
- learn how effective strategies can facilitate alarm system optimization to achieve tangible and significant improvements to plant performance and safety
Participants will also receive:
- a complimentary video and audio recording of the webcast
- an informative case study and whitepaper
- a concise Alarm Management multimedia tutorial
As Director, Andrew is responsible for overseeing the global management, sales and marketing, and product development for Matrikon’s Production Management Division. Previously, Andrew had spent 15 years in various technical roles, as well as several years in project management.Andrew started with Matrikon 10 years ago, when the company was at 50 people (now over 600), and has helped to develop Matrikon’s vision and direction on how to best serve the oil and gas industry.
Andrew has championed Matrikon’s Production Management offering, recognizing the needs of the industry, and the value of Matrikon delivers in this area.